We offer a wide range of surgical services for our patients. We look forward to the opportunity to care for your pet’s surgical needs. Our staff is highly skilled in performing veterinary surgeries and will make every effort to ensure that your pet receives the very best care.
We focus on patient safety, pain management, and employing the most current surgical practices. We want to exceed your expectations and put your concerns to rest.
Our staff of compassionate, caring professionals will monitor your pet before, during, and after surgery to ensure a safe and complete recovery for your pet. We will also address any questions or concerns you may have about surgery, including concerns about anesthesia, pain management, or postoperative care.
When your pet is ready to go home, we will review your postoperative care and medication instructions. If you have questions before or after surgery, please call us. We welcome your questions.
Surgical Procedures Offered:
- Tail docking (show quality)
- Dewclaw removal (show quality)
- C-Sections (all breeds, including bulldogs)
- Entropion (Eyelid) Surgery
- Throat and Soft Palate Surgery – (Bulldogs, boxers, pugs, and all other brachiocephalic breeds)
- Anal Gland Surgery – Marsupialization
- Adrenal Gland Tumor Removal in Ferrets
- Cruciate Surgery (MRIT)
- Surgical Insemination (reproduction)
- Distichiasis Surgery
If your pet has a surgical need that we can’t meet, we are happy to refer you to a veterinary surgeon that can.
Questions? Call us (616) 575-6520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org