We strive to provide you with exceptional reproductive services through the assistance and knowledge of our dedicated reproduction team. We look forward to helping your pet produce healthy, beautiful offspring.
- Fertility evaluation for males and females
- On site Progesterone testing – results in 2-3 hours
- Reproductive organ evaluation and treatment
- DNA testing — breed related disease and parentage
- Ovulation timing and in house progesterone testing
- Vaginal smears, cytologies and cultures.
- Brucellosis testing
- Pregnancy diagnosis via ultrasound (as early as 19-21 days). Recommended test date is 23-26 days post breeding.
- Cesarean sections – experienced and efficient (all breeds including bulldogs)
- Artificial insemination – standard, transcervical (with endoscope) and surgical implantation
- Semen collection, evaluation and fertility enhancement
- Chilled semen collection, processing, shipping and receiving
- On site frozen semen storage and shipping
- Experienced neonatal and pediatric care
- Tail and dewclaw removal – show quality
- Comprehensive litter examination and health care
- OFA hip and elbow radiographs (digital)
- OFA thyroid testing
- Frozen semen processing
Questions? Please call us at 616 575-6520 or email at email@example.com
You can see answers to many of your questions by reading posts on our blog. Just click onReproduction FAQs.