Laboratory – Diagnostic Tests
Our high tech laboratory is capable of handling most diagnostic testing with in-house machines and equipment. This means faster test results for you and your pet. This is particularly important when your pet is sick or injured.
Diagnostic tests available while you wait include:
- Progesterone (results in 2 hours)
- CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- Chemistry Profiles
- Thyroid Test (T4)
- Fecal Exams (Centrifugation)
- Fecal Smears
- Heartworm/Ehrlichia/Lyme/Anaplasmosis Tests
- Brucellosis Tests
- Feline Leukemia/FIV/Heartworm tests
- Ear Cytology
- Skin Cytology
- Fine Needle Aspirate
Other Diagnostic Tests Available:
- We utilize a variety of external labs for testing that we are not able to provide.
- We send out routine wellness or pre-surgical screening profiles to our partner lab, Idexx, in order to provide you with the most cost effective, comprehensive results.
Questions? Please call us at 616 575-6520 or email at email@example.com